DEEN DAYAL SWAVALAMBAN YOJANA
The Government of Arunachal Pradesh launched the Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana to encourage unemployed youth to gain low cost capital for entrepreneurship.
Highlights of scheme:
• 30 % back ended capital investment subsidy
• Project loan from Rs 10 lakh upto 1 Cr (excluding cost of land & building)
• Women entrepreneur: additional 5% interest subvention annually-must not become NPS
• Value addition in Agri-Horti & Allied Sector
• Eco-tourism - Home Stays / Tour Operators
• Tradition Textile Weaving - modernization /purchase of new looms
• Small scale manufacturing unit - Qualified Graduates
• Entrepreneurs contribution must be Min. 10% of TFO. Preference for higher contribution
• Registration under Standup India is not required while submitting the proposal to DLSC but will have to register once SLSC approves in principle.
• Prepare a DPR on any of the eligible Activities
• Fill in Form (Annexure A) and declaration
• Submit Application along with all details/certificate in the Office of DPO, Roing and obtain acknowledgement of receipt
• Prospective beneficiaries to submit their proposal before 25th of every month to DLSC,as on every 1st Monday of the month State level Screening Committee(SLSC) will screen the proposal forward by the District Level Screening Committee (DLSC).
• Can apply only in commercial Banks.